Woman Spends 3 Weeks In Intensive Care After Eating Gas Station Nacho Cheese – Yahoo News


Yahoo News

Woman Spends 3 Weeks In Intensive Care After Eating Gas Station Nacho Cheese
Yahoo News
A woman in Walnut Grove, California, has spent the last three weeks in intensive care after eating nacho cheese from a gas station. Lavinia Kelly was driving home from work on April 21 when she stopped at Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station for a snack.
A California mom drizzled gas station cheese on her Doritos. Now, she's fighting for her lifeLos Angeles Times
Mom paralyzed after eating gas station nacho cheeseFox News
5 confirmed cases of botulism from Sacramento-area gas station foodKGO-TV
KRON4.com –WABC-TV –Miami Herald –Palm Beach Post
all 26 news articles »

Source: Health

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *